Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my latest blog called Grant Basics 101 - Daycare!

I decided to start this blog because the information on my Grant Basics 101 - Daycare website will soon be no more! Why? Because I am an AOL member and as of the end of this month AOL is discontinuing all of its hometown, ftp and AOL member websites! So I decided to move all of the information that I have on those pages to a new blog - this one!

I do grant research and I started the website to show that there are indeed grant programs for for-profit daycare businesses. The last daycare-related client that I had received over 10 pages of grant information about grant programs that their for-profit daycare was eligible for!

So if you still think that there are no grants for for-profit (or any other kind of )daycare businesses then I suggest that you check back at this blog more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a moderated blog!