Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Does Anyone Know About Grants For Daycare Businesses?"



"I work at a daycare and I have heard that there are grants that you can get for your daycare to help out. Does anyone know about these grants and where I could find them?"

There are many, many daycare-related posts on this blog about grant programs for both for-profit and non-profit daycare businesses and I really suggest that you take a look at some of them.

I have blogged about so many daycare-related grant programs here that it isn't even funny! Grant programs for daycares really do exist! and that is required of you is that you do some research to find out more about these daycare-related grant programs.

1 comment:

  1. You can also find more grant-related information by going to my grants-related daycare site.

    There is also lots of information there about other related grant programs as well!

    ReplyDelete

This is a moderated blog!