Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Where Can I Get Grants To Start My Own Daycare At Home?"



I’m 25 with 3 kids, where can i get grants to start my own daycare at home? I want to start small, then i guess i’ll grow bigger.I live in New Jersey and I wanted to start to work for myself. Please serious answers only to people who has knowledge about this.

The first place that you should start looking at is your own state's website! They may have some grant programs listed that you may be eligible to apply for.

If you are a minority then there are grant programs that are specifically geared to minorities that want to start their own business! I know of even one such grant that awards over $25,000 to minorities that want to start their own business!

You should also not over look grant programs that are not just daycare-related! I have made previous blog posts about grant programs that are geared to helping improve the community by providing jobs to help better the economy!

There are even grant programs being offered by some individuals for great ideas - so you should look into those kinds of grants as well if your business is going to help improve your area.

You can also find more information about grant programs on my Grant Basics 101 - Daycare page and read about others who have started their own daycare business with grant money.

The basic thing to do is to just get started looking! Over 90% of all grant-related programs I have been able to find online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a moderated blog!